In this document, Lillebælt Camping (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’), CVR no. 31 65 75 98, Lillebæltvej 4, Fynshav, 6440 Augustenborg sets out the requirements for data controllers, cf. the General Data Protection Directive (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
When our guests choose our camp site, we need to process their personal data in order to be able to register them on arrival.
Processing of your personal data:
We only process personal data that you provide us with when you check in to register your stay at the camp site.
In order to provide you with the best possible service next time you visit us, we store your data in our system for five years after which they are deleted. If you do not consent to our storing your data, please simply notify us when you leave. The data are stored securely in our IT system.
The data are required in order for us to be able to complete your registration on arrival.
We make use of the following personal data:
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Storage/erasure of personal data:
All data that are of no relevance are immediately erased/shredded.
Documentation related to completed work will contain personal data which is stored for five years, cf. the Danish Bookkeeping Act as well as for warranty purposes, if applicable.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties:
The Company does not disclose or sell personal data.
Security of personal data:
The Company does its utmost to secure all personal data as well as possible.
The Company’s IT systems are all equipped with antivirus programs. Backups of the personal data held by the Company are also generated.
Only the data controllers or administrative employees have access to these personal data.
The data controllers are all familiar with the fact that they are under obligation to report significant security breaches to the Danish Data Protection Agency at virk.dk within 72 hours.
Data controller at Lillebælt Camping
The data subject’s rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation:
- The right to be informed of the collection/processing of information for use in electronic data processing (Sections 28 and 29)
- The right to access the data that are being processed electronically (Section 31).
- The right to object to the data being processed electronically (Section 35).
- The right to demand correction, erasure or blocking of data that are incorrect, misleading or have otherwise been processed in breach of legislation (Section 37).
- I am aware that I can read more about the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data at www.datatilsynet.dk
- The data subject is at any time entitled to submit a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency – (https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet
Fynshav, date 5th of February 2020